Lead, Love, Learn, Become More
At John Weldon Elementary, we are a Community that builds partnership among students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
- As students, we will share ideas and listen to everyone. We will accept differences and give everyone a chance to be great!
- As parents, we will keep lines of communication open between home and school and support and join committees.
- As staff, we will welcome the diversity and partnership that all families bring to our school.
At John Weldon Elementary, we demonstrate Achievement by fostering a positive and productive learning environment.
- As students, we will come prepared, try our best, and challenge ourselves to become life long learners.
- As parents, we will take an active role in our children’s education and make school a priority.
- As staff, we will know each student as an individual and use differentiated strategies to challenge and motivate each of them.
At John Weldon Elementary, we are Responsible and Respectful. We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- As students, we will believe in ourselves, take responsibility for our actions, and follow established rules.
- As parents, we will demonstrate responsibility and respect to children, teachers, staff, parents, and each other. We expect our children to do the same.
- As staff, we will model responsibility by being prepared and we will show respect by treating everyone with dignity.
At John Weldon Elementary, we are Enthusiastic about school and learning. We celebrate successes.
- As students, we will take pride in our work, have a positive attitude and show school spirit.
- As parents, we will participate in school activities such as field trips, classroom activities, PTO-sponsored events, etc.!
- As staff, we will have a positive attitude and wear a smile! We will actively participate in school activities and committees.
At John Weldon Elementary, we have a Safe environment. Our school is safe and clean.
- As students, we will follow rules and report unsafe situations.
- As parents, we will support a safe learning environment by following the policies in the John Weldon Handbook and Francis Howell District Code of Conduct.
- As staff, we will enforce the policies in the John Weldon Handbook and Francis Howell District Code of Conduct. We will follow up on all concerns brought to our attention.
KINDERGARTEN 11:00 – 11:25
FIRST GRADE 12:00 – 12:25
SECOND GRADE 11:30 – 11:55
THIRD GRADE 12:30 – 12:55
FOURTH GRADE 1:00 – 1:25
FIFTH GRADE 1:30 – 1:55